DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
- Coordinates all matters pertaining to the academic organization and programs of the college,
- Oversee admissions records, examinations as well as staff development and ceremonies
- Help provide strategic direction in the college system.
- Assist in the development of standardized curricula
- Maintain academic quality standards and policies
- Coordinates the allocation of instructional and research funds and other resources;
- Assures Overall training and development of staff in the Division.
- Monitor trainees’ achievement and oversee student affairs.
- Coordinates internal quality assurance in the institution
- Ensures gender sensitivity and equality in the institution and stimulates active participation of all staff.
- Offer Career guidance.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS, TECHNICAL SKILLS AND WORK EXPERIENCE
- A Bachelor of Medical Education /Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing/ OR other relevant degree from a recognized university
- At least one (1) year of experience as College Deputy Principal OR 2 years of experience as Head of Department in a healthcare institution of learning
- Proven leadership, administrative, communication and decision - making skills
- High degree of professionalism, integrity, accountability and moral values.
- Registered Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid nursing practicing license.
- Trained in Competency Based Assessment, Registered as an Assessor or Verifier by TVETCDACC and Registered as a trainer by TVETA.
If you are interested in the position and you meet the above requirements, kindly send your application letter together with a detailed CV with contact details of 3 referees(2 of which must be your immediate or former supervisor) and certified copies of your original certificates to:
Human Resource Manager,
JORDAN HOSPITAL MEDICAL COLLEGE,
P.O.BOX 1143 – 90200
OR Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Only short-listed candidates shall be contacted.
On or before 12th /August/2022. .JORDAN HOSPITAL MEDICAL COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER PROMOTING GENDER AND EQUITY AND DIVERSITY.