Position: Medical Officer
Provide safe and efficient clinical services for outpatients and inpatients.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Carry out surgical procedures at the hospital.
- Organize budgets and billing payments.
- Overall responsibility for daily clinical assessments and prescription of the patient for all patient
attending the hospital.
- Making notes and preparing paperwork, both as a legal record of treatment and for the benefit of
other healthcare professionals
- Keeping the referring doctor informed of inpatient and outpatient progress.
- Maintaining patient rights and confidentiality when dealing with patients.
- Coordinate CMEs and other learning workshop as it may be necessary.
- Develop the SOPs for emergency case management and pre-operative care.
- Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
- Performing administrative duties and risk management.
- Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
- Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
- Hiring, supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultant
- Ensure that all healthcare regulations and safety standards are me
- Keep staff updated on new healthcare regulations
Qualification and competences
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery from a recognized University.
- Must be registered with Kenya medical Practitioners and Dentists Council.
- Have a valid practicing license from KMPDB.
- Should have at least 1year experience post internship.
- Should have Indemnity insurance Certificate.
- Clinical risk management experience.
- Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
- Certificate of Good Conduct
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to email their applications with detailed curriculum vitae