Jordan Hospital Medical College is looking for a suitable candidate to fill in the position of a Clinical Instructor /Industrial liaison Officer to support our existing team
Coordinate clinical/industrial placement activities for trainees in line with the vision, mission and values of the Jordan Hospital Medical College.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Conduct student instruction at the clinical units of health facilities and the skills laboratory
2. Prepare and administer assessments, evaluate trainee progress, and maintain records of clinical and industrial experience/attachment.
3. Participatein reviewing occupational standards, curriculum, training and industrial attachment.
4. Cooperates with medical personnel in evaluating and improving teaching and clinical practices/industrial attachment.
5. Enable trainees to receive skilled training and mentorship in the course while promoting an effective working and teaching-learning environment.
6. Assess, record and analysethe achievement of trainees.
7. Facilitate all essential resource and training tools are available for use as required.
8. Carry out any other job-related function as assigned by the management.
1. Hold a Diploma in Kenya Registered Community Health Nursing
2. At least two(2) of clinical experience and one (1) of teaching experience
3. Be registered with Nursing Council of Kenya with a valid current nursing practicing license.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your Cv and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the job title on or before 22nd March 2021 by 5PM